This is a general guide for clothing and shoe sizes sold on Gemonova.com
The following chart is not specific to the brand.For more accurate sizing information, we recommend that you research the brands official size guide.
1) Bust : measure around the fullest part of your bust and across your shoulder blades.
2) Waist :measure around the natural waist, keeping the tape measure taut.
3) Hips : stand with your feet together. Put the tape around the fullest part of your bottom at the top of your let, about 20cm (8) below your natural waistline.
4) Leg : is measured from the top of the inner thigh to the bottom of the feet.
5) Foot length : measure from the base of the heel to the big toe.
1) Collar : measure around the base of the neck where the collar sits.
2) Bust :measure the chest at the fullest part, placing the tape close up under the arms.
3) Waist : measure the natural waistline.
4) Hips : measure the natural waistline.
5) Leg : is measured from the top of the inner thigh to the bottom of the feet.